(810) 987-6600 x 13
Generally available Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the office until 10:30 am for meetings, walk-ins and phone calls.
All complaints must include caller's name, return phone number, caller's address, address of complaint, if known, and/or location of that property in relationship to callers.
Please leave detailed information regarding your complaint (ie: grass-weeds, vehicles, fence etc)
If I am not available, please stop at the counter across from my office and speak with Amy Hurd, the Permit Tech
The Code Enforcement Officer is responsible for enforcing ordinances within the Township. It is the responsibility of the Code Enforcement Officer to investigate complaints and/or possible violations in order to improve conditions within the Township. Some of the more common ordinance violations are listed below.
- Tall grass and/or noxious weeds
- Storage of recreational vehicles and trailers
- Parking violations - fire lane enforcement
- Business license violations
- Animal Control - illegal farm animals
- Zoning permit violations
- Rundown or abandoned homes and buildings, abandoned or junk vehicles, trash and household debris